Wednesday, January 23, 2013

15 Weeks

I had my second OB appointment on the 18th. I actually got right in that day and didn't have to wait which is amazing. My blood pressure is always high on the first reading so they always re-take it. My lovely anxiety that I hope to not pass on to my child.  I only had to wait about ten minutes to see the actual doctor, and she said everything looks great. My uterus feels the right size, my weight is good and baby's heartbeat was around 150. Our next appointment isn't until March 1st. We'll get to do the ultrasound in the  morning and the appointment in the afternoon. I can't wait to find out the gender so I can go shopping! Any guesses - boy or girl?

P.S I will eventually have pictures up, but currently I just look like I've been eating too many donuts instead of actually looking pregnant so I'm holding off for now. :)

How far along are you: 15 Weeks - 2 Days

How big is the baby: About the size of an apple!

Baby's Gender: We will find out on March 1st! 

Baby's Name: We aren't sharing quite yet.

Weight Gained: I've actually lost weight since I've been pregnant but my doctor says she isn't worried at all. I need to buy an actual scale because I didn't ask what my weight was on my last appointment.

Clothes:  Clothes still fit, but I am definitely more comfy in yoga pants.

How are you feeling: I'm feeling great besides a constant backache. I have a chiropractic appointment set up for Friday and a massage this weekend (hopefully) which should make me feel better. 

Symptoms: Just a headache lately, but I think it's coming on from my back/neck hurting.

Cravings: Salty - I have been munching on pumpkin seeds like CRAZY.

How are you sleeping: It's hard for me to sleep on my side, but the snoogle helps! The cat has been waking me up more than anything by trying to knock my masquerade masks off the wall at 1:30 am. I go to bed pretty early (around 9 pm) and wake up around 7 am. I love getting lots of sleep but ending up having to get up to pee about 3-4 times a night which is annoying! ;)


Disclaimer : I borrowed this lovely questionnaire from Kaycee. {timandkaycee.blogspot.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment