Friday, October 11, 2013

Two Months



                                                             I'm 2 months old!

My little man is getting to be so big already. I can't believe he's going to be three months on October 22nd. His growing up also means that I have to go back to work soon... this coming Monday actually. As you can imagine, I'm having major anxiety about the whole thing already.

With it being October and all, we had to try on the halloween costume. It was between this and baby Elvis. Personally, he would have made an adorable Elvis but it wasn't as warm as this one and we all know that North Dakota in October is usually quite freezing. I mean, we already had snow!


We had our two month doctor appointment on October 3rd which went really well. He weighs 13 lbs 7 oz and 25 3/4 inches long - (the nurse actually thought she measured wrong and re-checked a couple times) - I was debating whether to get him vaccines or not as there is so much controversy on the subject but Brad came with to ensure I didn't back out on them last minute. Alaric actually did fantastic. He hardly cried and just took a long nap in the afternoon and was fine. He wasn't even extra fussy.


This is his picture with our chiropractor, Dr. Ness, at Active Life Chiropractic. We go quite often and Alaric loves it and is such a less fussy baby because of it. 



We sold his swing to my friend Kylie because he hated it and bought him this jumper instead. He's a little young for it so I prop him up with a towel and he does just fine. Our physician said he holds his head as good as a 4-5 month old baby so this actually works just fine for him. His attention span is short but it does keep him occupied for a bit if I'm cooking. 



On the day we had snow, I broke out his fuzzy moose pajamas and he stayed in them all day long.




Yesterday, we went for a walk because it was so beautiful outside and Alaric even found a leaf. Such a green little baby already! 




I have to throw in a couple sleeping photos as well. Sometimes he naps... that's a very big "sometimes".






As for the other member's of the family... Brad and I had our two year wedding anniversary on October 5th and we will have been together five years as of October 12th. His shirt was one of the presents I got him from Herbivore Clothing out of Portland, OR. I also bought him a 3-month beer of the month subscription. He got me a Origami Owl necklace that I designed. An "A" for Alaric, a wedding ring, a scissors (cosmetologist, obviously), a kitty paw print, and birthstones for Brad, Isabel, and myself. 




Nolan was featured on Cat-Toure's facebook in their green polo. 




Castiel took this flower clip right out of my hair and claimed it as his own.




No words for this one.


I'm definitely going to miss my little bug when I'm back at work all day again, but I'm looking forward to the months to come and watching him grow!








No comments:

Post a Comment