Wednesday, June 12, 2013

35 Weeks

5 weeks to go! We got a lot done this week. We got the crib up, although the bedding is on back-order it should be here by the end of June. I have the mattress, mattress protector and one sheet on it though so it's starting to look like something. I bought a diaper cart which really helps in keeping everything more organized. I had no idea where I was going to put those diapers otherwise. I washed about 26-28 loads of laundry in two days. Mostly baby clothes, our clothes, blankets, sheets, burp cloths etc. I finally just got the room put back together. You couldn't even walk in there for awhile. We also went on a shopping spree with some of the gift cards and got some of things we yet needed. We got a little swing-rocker, my breast pump and supplies, a baby kit with things such as nail files, clippers, thermometer, etc. There were quite a few other things as well. We have the bassinet completely ready for him. All that bedding is also washed and protected with a sheet so Castiel doesn't shed all over it. I got a ton of onesies and no pants and only two pjs in newborn sizes so I still have to pick those up tomorrow. I have a chiropractic appointment on Friday evening and a OB appointment on Friday morning. Also a wedding this Saturday, which is outside so I hope it doesn't rain! Also a hair appointment for my color on Saturday morning. I have maternity pictures coming up on the 19th! I am excited for him to be here but if he wants to stay in there the full 40 weeks that is more than fine with me =)

How far along are you: 35 weeks - 4 days

How big is the baby: Honeydew (approximately 18.2 inches from head to heel and around 5.5 pounds!)

Baby's Gender: It's a BOY!


Baby's Name: The second letter clue would be... L

Weight Gained: I am trying not to think about it.

Clothes: I feel like I'm wearing the same six shirts over and over again but the maternity shirts are so comfortable that I don't like wearing anything else.

How are you feeling: Nesting like a crazy person & anxious for the upcoming due date.

Cravings: Mac & Cheese :]

How are you sleeping: It has been a little bit better except that I can't shut my brain off at night! I have been going to bed almost two hours later than normal because I think of stuff that needs to be done or cleaned before he comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment