Friday, June 28, 2013

37 Weeks

3 weeks to go! 15 DAYS! This is a really late post. I normally get them up on Tuesdays but I wasn't feeling too great all day Tuesday. I suffered through work but by the evening it was progressively worse. Wednesday I even stayed home from work except for my doctor appointment. I had flu-like symptoms for those too days and I even lost about six pounds because of it. My doctor said it could be something I ate or the change in the weather that caused it. I'm just glad I'm feeling better. That was not a good time in the least. Since my last post, I have to tell you about our other new family member. His name is Nolan and his pictures are below. It was kind of random but I was on BisMan and saw that the pound was set to euthanize about ten cats on Monday unless they got adopted that weekend. Well, you should never let a pregnant woman see that because I couldn't do it! I had to at least go see them and then we ended up coming home with one. It's actually worked out really well because Castiel has been bugging me a lot less lately since he has a friend. They actually do really love each other even in less than a week. He was named after Nolan Ross from Revenge. He's generally pretty sweet but I'm kind of worried he's going to get electrocuted as he has already chewed through two cords includingmy iPhone cord. He does it at night too. He's sneaky like a ninja. Other than that, our schedule is busy as always. I have a chiropractic appointment tonight, a vet appointment and a birthday party for Isabel's friend on Saturday. Should be another busy week but looking forward to it.

How far along are you: 37 weeks - 6 days

How big is the baby: Small Watermelon (approximately 19.1 inches from head to heel and around 6.5 pounds!)

Baby's Gender: It's a BOY!


Baby's Name: Quite a few people do know already, but I plan to formally annouce using my maternity pictures. We did a few cute ones with name letters.

Weight Gained: 16.5 pounds (because of weight loss during sickness)

Clothes: I would live in pajamas if I could. I still like my dresses or yoga pants the best.

How are you feeling: Just a general sense of uncomfortable-ness. For example, if I have the foot rest up on the couch he presses into my ribs and it's really uncomfortable.

Cravings: Nothing this week at all. Food had made me nauseous pretty much all week. The first time I was normal hungry was last night.

How are you sleeping: It's pretty miserable. Sleeping on my side puts pressure on my hips that makes sleeping difficult. The cats also sleep on the bed which is fine until I have to get out of bed to use the bathroom and they are on top of me.

The many faces of Nolan

The carseat with green chevron canopy, tent cover and strap covers.




I like these two videos because on one hand they like to wrestle with each other, but on the other hand they are lovely and cute together. 


No comments:

Post a Comment