Tuesday, February 12, 2013

18 Weeks

How far along are you: 18 weeks - 3 days

How big is the baby: About the size of an bell pepper!
 
Baby's Gender: We will find out on March 1st!  (I can hardly contain the excitement - I have a countdown on my phone and everything. I send it periodically to my friend Marlana and I think I drive her crazy, hehe)

Baby's Name: We aren't sharing quite yet.  We have it narrowed down to two boys names and one girl name. I'll have something for sure picked by March 1st so I can start calling him/her the name we choose!

Weight Gained: 2-3 pounds (My parents bought us a scale for valentine's day so I will be getting better at knowing exactly)

Clothes:  I wear maternity jeans and will be wearing skirts when it starts getting nicer. My shirts still fit fine. If I buy shirts, I just buy the next size up.

How are you feeling: It's been a good week except I got sick once already. The baby apparently doesn't like cereal. Not sure why but I've tried it a couple times and have gotten sick each time.

Symptoms: No symptoms this week. Feeling normal and good :)

Cravings: Nothing strange this week. I had brad pick me up some mexican food more than once lately so I guess we can call that a craving.

How are you sleeping: It's getting worse! My hips hurt if I lay on my side too long and so I'm always rolling back and forth. My husband and I are not co-sleepers by any means either. He is always hot and throwing the blankets off both of us which then makes me cold or vise versa.


Disclaimer : I borrowed this lovely questionnaire from Kaycee. {timandkaycee.blogspot.com}

1 comment: