Sunday, January 19, 2014

Five Months



                                                                    I'm Five Months!

Don't you love his suit? It's my favorite! He wore it Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. I love his eyebrows in that picture on the right. 





He's done a couple daycare's so far this month. This picture below is my friend Kari who watched him for about a month and now he's in an actual home daycare with Amanda. He's acclimated pretty well for getting moved around a lot.





She sent me this picture and I just giggled. I love his expression!





I bought him a first christmas ornament and it turned out amazing! I just love it. We didn't put a tree up this year since we are moving so we put it on my parent's tree instead. 





I shouldn't be allowed to go shopping because of course I am going to come home with Christmas onesies and matching socks. I'm a hazard to our bank account.





I think this disaster had to do with sweet potatoes. They are one of his favorites. The other favorite would be avocado. He's not too sure about squash and hates bananas. 





We owe a huge thank you to Marlana for watching him while we went to visit the dog we are hoping to adopt at the shelter. She eventually got him smiling even when he screamed at her for 20 minutes. 



His suit came off to eat some sweet potatoes on Christmas and then he got LOTS of cuddles with Christina. P.s can't even tell you how much I love this girl! I don't see you enough cuz! :)


Here is the BIG five month news. He can sit up! Look at him. It's amazing. I am so impressed. Life is much better how that he can sit up too. He gets less grumpy. 





It's like the planking trend... we sit up everywhere! Including the cat tower.




I just thought this was cute. Isabel is playing with her furby and Alaric LOVES his car toy. They don't fight... "yet".




Always, a random fur baby picture. 

We are now moved into our house and still doing the terrible process of cleaning the apartment. Okay well... Brad is. I haven't done much. Can I use Alaric as an excuse? He has six month pictures on monday and turns six months for real on Wednesday. How is this possible?! 

Many Blessing Friends!





No comments:

Post a Comment