Sunday, September 8, 2013

Can't Get Over You



This is just going to be a short post because I really don't have too many pictures to add to it, but I'll throw in some videos to fill the void. Alaric is going to be 7-weeks tomorrow (09/10/13) - the time goes by so fast. I have to go back to work on October 14th and I don't know how I'm going to leave him. I'm pretty sure I'm going to get crazy emotional that day.

I had my six week postpartum check up on Thursday and I'm all healed and healthy! I got on an IUD because we probably don't need another one so soon ;) 

The chiropractic visits are still going fantastic. We were going twice a week & now that we've reached the "turning point" we are at 2 1/2 weeks between appointments. This is great news! I'm glad he's responding so great. He's such a healthy little sprout. 











In the video he's starts to talk and then the tv starts back up with a bang (gunshot scene in Bones) and he decides to look at that instead.

Speaking of Bones - I'm obsessed! I'm only on the beginning of season 5 so don't ruin it for me but I love all the characters. 



I don't know why he looks like such a little tomato in this last video but I love that he's so talkative and you can see that it's because he's touching Nolan and he just has the cutest expression when he feels his fur. 





To end, just a selfie of this mama! I'm trying to love on myself more just as I am. I tend to want to hate on my after-baby body but here is a make-up free picture of just me!

1 comment:

  1. pretty w/o make up is the best mama! and alaric is soo cute i have to send u pics of my nephew his names auron loll! babies are such a joy to watch discover new things :)

    ReplyDelete