Monday, January 28, 2013

16 Weeks

How far along are you: 16 Weeks - 2 Days

How big is the baby: About the size of an avocado! (thrilled to finally be able to see my baby bump!)

Baby's Gender: We will find out on March 1st! 

Baby's Name: We aren't sharing quite yet.

Weight Gained: 1-2 pounds (again, I don't own a scale)

Clothes:  My jeans still close, but it's uncomfortable to sit down in them. I wear yoga pants when I work from home. 

How are you feeling: I've been feeling really great actually. :)

Symptoms: Just a headache still, but it's not constant. About one day a week it lasts all day.

Cravings: A turkey club sandwich - I obviously won't eat one but it sounds delicious ever since I hear Joey talk about one on Friends.


How are you sleeping: Not so great so far this week. I keep drinking too much before bed and then getting up to pee every 2-3 hours. I also have weird dreams which don't make sense in the mornings.


Disclaimer : I borrowed this lovely questionnaire from Kaycee. {timandkaycee.blogspot.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment