Tuesday, March 19, 2013

23 Weeks

How far along are you: 23 weeks - 3 days

How big is the baby:He is pomegrante-sized.  I'm still waiting for my belly button to pop!

Baby's Gender: It's a BOY!

Baby's Name: We have chosen but aren't sharing it yet.

Weight Gained: Still staying pretty constant at this point. Although, I have been eating junk food lately so I have been feeling kind of icky so I need to get some greens ASAP.

Clothes: This green shirt is one of my few maternity shirts. I like the color.

How are you feeling: I've been extremely stressed this week. Nothing about baby but where this is a little stress it's magnified by pregnancy hormones.

Symptoms: Just some stress and a backache. Chiropractic visit next week!

Cravings: Orange Juice, brownies & cereal (not at the same time)

How are you sleeping: I've been sleeping pretty good, and trying to sleep on my side but my hip starts to hurt after awhile which is frustrating.

Disclaimer : I borrowed this lovely questionnaire from Kaycee. {timandkaycee.blogspot.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment