Tuesday, February 26, 2013

20 Weeks

How far along are you: 20 weeks - 3 days

How big is the baby: About the size of banana
 
Baby's Gender: We will find out on March 1st!  The countdown is at 2 days 19 hours and 30 minutes.

Baby's Name: We aren't sharing yet, but we do have it narrowed down for both boy and girl.

Weight Gained: Not sure at this point. I'm obviously terrible at using my new scale. 

Clothes: All my shirts still fit and I'm most comfortable in my yoga pants. I feel kind of lumpy this week so I've been having trouble finding clothes that I feel good in.

How are you feeling: I'm feeling good. Getting excited for our ultrasound on Friday. It's been so long since I've got to see him/her!


Symptoms: No symptoms this week. Feeling normal and good :)

Cravings: Last night I fulfilled my craving... it was for noodles with gravy and veg meatballs. It was even a hit with Isabel (who is the pickest eater of us all).


How are you sleeping: It's a love-hate relationship. I get nightmares really easily and almost every night which makes it slightly miserable.


Disclaimer : I borrowed this lovely questionnaire from Kaycee. {timandkaycee.blogspot.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment