Tuesday, May 14, 2013

31 Weeks

9 weeks to go! I'm amazed that we are in the single digits. Only 5 total days left at the salon. My last day is May 30th. I plan on working right up until my due date or after at Coventry. I want to spend all my maternity leave with my little lovebug. I decided that I am going take the full 12 weeks available to me off. I will get 1 week paid at full using my sick leave, and 5 weeks paid at 60% of my normal and then at least 2 weeks at full pay using my vacation time and then a month unpaid. I'm hoping we can find a new place to live before then that way our rent will be cheaper. I just feel like I won't get this time back and so I don't want to give it up. After my maternity leave, I will really only see him evenings and weekends and that's actually very sad. I'm almost prepared for my shower which is coming up in less than a month! I hope lots of people can make it because I have awesome favors and prizes. This week, we have the Sevendust, In This Moment, and Pop Evil concert and the Big Brother/Big Sister class with Isabel. Baby-Moon this WEEKEND!

How far along are you: 31 weeks - 3 days

How big is the baby: Small Melon (approximately 16.2 inches from head to heel and around 3.3 pounds!)

Baby's Gender: It's a BOY!


Baby's Name: It's a secret, but I may be sharing the first letter soon to at least give you a hint! I am tempted to share before my shower in case people want to get my personalized gifts but I'm not sure yet.Some family knows and I'm now sharing on a limited basis :)

Weight Gained: I have gained around 11 pounds total.

Clothes: Everything seems too short so I have to be careful what I wear. My favorite shirts are long maternity tees that are crinkled at the sides. Those seem to fit and look the best. 

How are you feeling: The back pain is really the worst part of it all, but it's all part of the end game. Other than that, I have been eating pretty healthy and feeling pretty good. I'm sleepy a lot though!

Symptoms: Just the back pain and some fatigue.  

Cravings: Watermelon! Thank GOD for my bestie who brought me watermelon on the day I was craving it the most. I have ate a whole watermelon just this week. I can't get enough!


How are you sleeping: It's been okay. I wake up every three hours or so for a bathroom trip. It's probably my own fault but I am always thirsty at night! I did have a yummy dream about Gabriel Mann who plays Nolan Ross on Revenge. I didn't want to wake up! ;) Sleeping on my side is the worst. I always start out on the side and then roll over in my sleep so then I have to wake up and correct myself again. Last night we almost died (not an exaggeration) from the heat. Our house had to be around 100 degrees and our a/c broke down.

This is one of my other new shirts. I love the side ties, but Castiel attacks me while I wear it by trying to eat them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment