Monday, July 1, 2013

38 Weeks

2 weeks to go! My last week's post was really late and this one is early. I'm all over the place nowadays. Obviously, not much has happened in a couple days. I have been bothering Glasser Images trying to get my maternity pictures back. I want to get them back before I deliver. I feel like this week is so laid back compared to my other weeks. The only thing that I really have going on is the 4th of July and a doctor's appointment on the 5th. Hopefully I've gained back some of the weight I lost when I was sick. It seems surreal that there is so little time left until he's here. I don't think it has settled in yet. Although, I am completely ready and can't wait to meet him.

How far along are you: 38 weeks - 2 days

How big is the baby: Celery Bunch (approximately 19.6 inches from head to heel and around 6.5 to 7.0 pounds!)

Baby's Gender: It's a BOY!


Baby's Name: I'm still waiting on my maternity pictures to announce.
 
Weight Gained: 16.5 pounds (because of weight loss during sickness - I haven't weighed myself since then)

Clothes: I usually just wear yoga pants during the day with a t-shirt. Sometimes I'll just wear a pair of boxers instead of yoga pants depending on how sweltering it is in the house.

How are you feeling: After that week's epic sickness, I feel pretty good. I'm uncomfortable, tired, and anxious. But on the positive side, extremely excited that my due date is almost here.

Cravings: Penne Alfredo and Overnight Oats (quick oats, chia seeds, vanilla almond milk)

How are you sleeping: I've given up on the fact that sleeping could be comfortable, but it's really not too terrible most nights. I tend to wake up a lot and sometimes just lay there and stare at the ceiling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment