Friday, March 1, 2013

It's a BOY!

So we had our ultrasound this morning and found out that we are having a BOY!! We're thrilled because now we will have one of each. He was wriggling around the whole time and it was amazing to watch. He kept pulling his knees up and then straightening them out again, and bringing his hands up to his face. I think all this movement was due to the orange juice and sour patch kids that I ate for breakfast. My doctor appointment also went well. She told me that all the fluids around him look good and normal and that everything is normal sized. I have to go in for another ultrasound in a month because they couldn't get clear pictures of a couple things like his kidneys because of the way he was positioned. Marlana and I went shopping after work today and picked up multiple cute newborn outfits. It's so fun to finally be able to shop! 

Ultrasound Picture #1 - Full Profile

Ultrasound Picture #2 - Thumbs Up! (This one makes me giggle)

Ultrasound Picture #3 - Spine, Bottom & Legs

Ultrasound Picture #4 - Legs & Feet

Ultrasound Picture #5 - Face

No comments:

Post a Comment