Tuesday, April 2, 2013

25 Weeks

Our baby-moon has been pushed 2 weeks back but we are set to go on May 17th-19th. I booked us the honeymoon suite and I can't wait! Also, we were chosen as godparents for our new nephew which is really exciting. I can't wait to find a cute dress!

How far along are you: 25 weeks - 3 days

How big is the baby: Zucchini

Baby's Gender: It's a BOY!

Baby's Name: We have chosen but aren't sharing it yet.

Weight Gained: 8-ish pounds

Clothes: I hate almost all my clothes

How are you feeling: Slightly stressed

Symptoms: Just the normal back pain

Cravings: Oreos

How are you sleeping: Sleeping is a nightmare - literally. My dreams are so vivid that I am tired when I wake up.

Disclaimer : I borrowed this lovely questionnaire from Kaycee. {timandkaycee.blogspot.com}









In other picture-news... This is what happens when I try to take my pictures every week. Castiel tries to eat the strings of my shirt. He's a menace.

No comments:

Post a Comment