Tuesday, June 4, 2013

34 Weeks

6 weeks to go! I grew this week. Eek! Compared to last week's picture anyway. This Sunday, I ripped apart the house more (if that's even possible) and I even re-arranged my spice rack. Seriously nesting going on over here. Yesterday, I cut and colored my mom's hair and cut my dad's hair as well. Today, I have to pick up the baby shower food and part of the prizes gifts. Then tomorrow, is my birthday! Also... my mom's birthday. We are just going out to dinner that evening. Thursday, I get my nails done. I even had mustache nail decals to match my theme! Also on Thursday, happy 25th to my friend Chad.  Saturday night, I have a bachlorette party. I know, so much fun when I can't drink ;) but it still should be a good time. Then Sunday, is my shower. I'm getting really excited to see everyone and all their cute kiddos. We are planning on grilling so hopefully we don't get rained out. I will create a post just for that once I have some pictures of everything. I almost have all my work paperwork taken care of too. I only have one more thing to get straightened out. It's a lot more work than I expected! 

How far along are you: 34 weeks - 3 days

How big is the baby: Canteloupe (approximately 17.7 inches from head to heel and around 5 pounds!)

Baby's Gender: It's a BOY!


Baby's Name: The first letter clue is that is starts with an A :]

Weight Gained: My last doctor appointment was on Friday, May 31st and I had gained 17 pounds total. Eek.

Clothes: Even my long shirts are getting shorter. I did pick an outfit for maternity pictures in a couple weeks so getting excited about that.

How are you feeling: Anxious. I want him to be here, but I also want labor and delivery to go good and for him to be healthy! Every mom's worry right?

Cravings: Mac & Cheese :]

How are you sleeping: It has been better. I wake up so often because I'm uncomfortable and my poor pushed on bladder doesn't last very long. It's so hard getting out of the bed once I'm in it though especially trying to climb over my snoogle.  

For your viewing pleasure, a video of Castiel attempting to eat his collar while it's around his neck. He didn't think it was so funny. 


No comments:

Post a Comment