Saturday, August 17, 2013

Three Weeks



                                      I'm three weeks old!

We had another two chiropractic appointments this week and Dr. Ness is thrilled by the progress Alaric is making. He told me that we should be able to drop the appointments down to one a week. They also turned him into a little model! They took pictures of him with the chiropractor for their facebook. As soon as the picture is uploaded, I will share it with you.


I got this beautiful necklace this week via Two Coin Jewelry - I also have another name necklace coming this week. I wanted one that was more elegant and one that was more...just for fun. I'll post a picture of my other one as soon as it arrives!



 In pet news, Castiel was extra cuddly and then took a nap on Brad's laptop. 


Nolan is always cuddly with Alaric and this was happening the other morning in my bed. 



He's such a little cuddler in the mornings. It's my favorite time of day.


I've been back in the kitchen a lot lately! I made the hubby and I this amazing breakfast burrito Saturday morning. It has tofu, red pepper, mushrooms and pepperjack Daiya shreds. I also made us some dessert of peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. Nom!

I can't believe our little love bug is going to be a month old soon. I look forward to sharing the newborn pictures as they should be done this coming week! Alaric's baptism is set for the 25th and here is a sneak peak of the handsome man in his suit. 





No comments:

Post a Comment