Tuesday, February 19, 2013

19 Weeks

How far along are you: 19 weeks - 3 days

How big is the baby: About the size of mango
 
Baby's Gender: We will find out on March 1st!  The countdown is at 9 days 15 hours and 48 minutes. (Nope, not excited at all)

Baby's Name: We aren't sharing quite yet.  We have it narrowed down to two boys names and one girl name.

Weight Gained: Not sure at this point. I'm obviously terrible at using my new scale. 

Clothes:  I love my maternity jeans (which is suprising because I didn't want to give in) - but my go-to favorite will always be yoga pants. My Hello Kitty shirt is new - thanks mom!

How are you feeling: I'm feeling good today. I had the flu on Saturday all day and still felt lousy on Sunday. I'm happy to be back to feeling better!


Symptoms: No symptoms this week. Feeling normal and good :)

Cravings: Peanut butter toast. Enchiladas. Mashed Potatoes.

How are you sleeping: It's a love-hate relationship. 


Disclaimer : I borrowed this lovely questionnaire from Kaycee. {timandkaycee.blogspot.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment