Tuesday, May 7, 2013

30 Weeks

10 weeks to go! It's almost surreal. I hope labor and delivery go well for me because I'm missing both my prepared childbirth classes. There is one tonight, but Isabel has an open house at her school and we have to them the paperwork in to enroll her in the after school program which is much needed for us when we both work full-time. Then next week's class is on the same night we had concert tickets. The band is Sevendust but I am going for the opening bands In This Moment and Pop Evil! Also, 9 days and 23 hours until the baby moon. Getting extremely excited for a weekend of relaxation! The baptism went really well. Aiden was so super good and didn't cry at all. It was adorable. I will be mailing the baby shower invites this week so that should be exciting to hear back from. My last day at the salon is May 31st which is great because I will need a month off before he comes. One job is much less stressful than two!

How far along are you: 30 weeks - 3 days

How big is the baby: Large Cabbage (approximately 15.7 inches from head to heel and around 3 pounds!)

Baby's Gender: It's a BOY!


Baby's Name: It's a secret ;)

Weight Gained: I have gained around 11 pounds total.

Clothes: This shirt is one of my new ones. It's really comfy and I love that it ties in the front. I wanted something dressy for the open house tonight. 

How are you feeling: I've been feeling semi-miserable just because I'm getting pretty big (although some people think I don't look that big!) and it's hard to get up and down. But thrilled at the same time because I can't wait to meet him!

Symptoms: Can nesting be a symptom? I cleaned the closet, fridge, freezer and cupboard all in one day. It was ridiculous. 

Cravings: Still craving lemons... odd, I know.


How are you sleeping: I have lots of random nightmares. I had a nightmare that North Dakota had some sort of natural disaster and we had to evacuate but we couldn't bring our pets and then I woke up sad because I thought Castiel and the pigs were going to die of hunger! 

Here is a picture of my coral dress from the baptism. 


Also, here's Castiel who watched me look for him for 10 minutes and didn't even meow to let me know where he was at. I know that he knew I was looking for him, he was just being a brat. I mean, just look at that expression!


No comments:

Post a Comment