Tuesday, May 28, 2013

33 Weeks

7 weeks to go! I've done so much again this past week. My parents came over on Sunday and helped us move out a bunch of furniture to make room for the baby. We moved out isabel's tv stand and cleaned out bunches of boxes in the closet to make extra room. We plan on keeping her bed against one wall and the crib on the other. It's actually a really big room once we made some space. While the men moved furniture, my mom and me made the favor bags for the shower. They turned out so adorable. To go with furniture moving, of course there was tons of cleaning to be done. We cleaned Sunday and Monday pretty much the whole house. It was moreso a lot of organizing and throwing out of unneeded stuff but the house looks great! I got through all the closets and drawers and even the "junk" drawers in the kitchen which hold all my randoms. I still have a couple little things that I want to do such as the bathroom closet and above the washing machine but hardly anything compared to all we did this weekend. Only two more days left at the salon and I'm already booked tonight which is great. It's my sister in law and my niece which should be fun. The shower is coming up fast but I think we are all prepared. My mom has been asking the final questions needed for food and there are a few things I am picking up for her but other than that we should be good to go. Even though I am disappointed more family isn't coming, I do have about 18 people total coming and lots of their kids so it will be a full house. My hospital bag is semi-packed which is exciting and scary at the same time. There is just a few things I need to pick up yet and then a few things I will have to grab that day.

How far along are you: 33 weeks - 3 days

How big is the baby: Pineapple (approximately 17.2 inches from head to heel and around 4.5 pounds!)

Baby's Gender: It's a BOY!


Baby's Name: The first letter clue is that is starts with an A :]

Weight Gained: I'm staying pretty steady around the 11-12 pound range.

Clothes: This is one of my new shirts. You can't tell in the picture but it's grey with yellow stripes.

How are you feeling: If I sit too long, I waddle more than usual. I have to tell Brad to slow down or just drag me along.

Cravings: I was craving home-made veggie pizza so we made that last night. Yum.

How are you sleeping: I've made it so far with sleeping so well, but it's been getting worse. I wake up every 2-3 hours and I couldn't fall asleep last night until almost two hours later that normal. Then I woke up around 4:15 am and couldn't fall back asleep. If I get out of bed though, Brad will roll over into my spot so I didn't want to do that either.

No comments:

Post a Comment