Monday, August 12, 2013

Two Weeks



                                                 I'm two weeks old!

We had newborn pictures this week on Tuesday. It didn't go as good as I hoped, but still hoping for some cute ones! We used Glasser Images which is the same photographer we used for the maternity pictures. He fell asleep on the way down there but then woke up once we got there. He then needed a diaper change and then spit up on me and himself. 



We then had to go to Coventry because I needed to drop off the paperwork to add him to our insurance and of course he was perfectly sleepy the whole time we were there. Which I still won't complain about because I didn't want him crying there either. 


 Nolan had more cuddle time. I don't let the kitties in the bedroom at night because I can't watch them, but during the day if they want to cuddle with him.. that's okay. Nolan has always been really good about laying with him and not on him.




Of course we also had some mommy cuddle time too. We do lots of that when we are home.




Bath time is the cutest, but Alaric hates it. He thinks we are trying to torture him and normally screams at least part of the time. It has been better each time though and we are hoping for a "quiet" bath time soon enough. 

We also had our first chiropractic visit at Active Life Chiropractic which went so amazing. We saw Dr. Ness and I was so impressed by how gentle he was and how amazing Alaric did during and after the adjustment. He sleeps and eats amazing afterwards. I want to get Isabel in to see them eventually too. 



He just adores his big sister. He'll lay next to her while she plays and watch her and she can usually get him to stop crying even when we can't. She's also old enough to do little things for him and me. 

We are hoping to have another great week. I can't believe he is 3 weeks this week and Isabel already starts school on the 20th. We definitely got our hands full over here. 




No comments:

Post a Comment