Sunday, September 22, 2013

One Month


                                                       I'm one month old!

Alaric is actually two months old today (09/22/13) so it's time to fill you in on how much he's changed since month one. He is such a different kid already and I can't believe how much he's growing and learning. He started making the cutest cooing noises this month and jabbers on a lot! He grew out of most of his newborn clothes and has started wearing some of his three month clothes. He's such a little chunk. It's amazing to watch him grow. 



He has this awesome toy that grandma found for him. He seems so amazed when he can make the toys move and rattle with his feet. It's also makeshifts to a nap mat. He likes to sleep on his stomach and since I won't let him do that at night... we let him nap on his stomach during the day with parental supervision of course. 


Isabel and I went outside to play ball while waiting for Brad to come home from work. It was kind of a chilly September day so we had Alaric wrapped up in a coat and a blanket. His eyes are so bright when he wears blue. 




This was a couple mornings ago with pjs and lots of blankets! Our house can get pretty warm at night so sometimes he sleeps in onesies and his swaddle wrap. 





We had some baby cuddling time. He finally fits this checkered blue shirt that I love so much. My friend Karisa borrowed me her moby wrap and it's been fun putting him in there and wearing him around the house. It's a lifesaver when I need to be hands free.





Everyone was all smiles today because we were on our way to Papa's Pumpkin Patch! Isabel was bouncing around the house all morning. She also has a birthday party to go to this afternoon. Add sugar to the mix and she's going to be so hyper. I'll post all the pumpkin patch photos below. My favorite is the one of Brad and Alaric because they are my two men and I adore them!! I also love the one of Isabel and Alaric because she was holding him while sitting on a pumpkin and she didn't even drop him.









No comments:

Post a Comment