Tuesday, April 30, 2013

29 Weeks

Almost to week 30! I don't feel as big as I look in pictures. I saw this week's and ran straight to Brad and asked if I was really this gigantic! If I say "July" it feels forever away but when I look at my crazy manic schedule for May and June it really doesn't seem that far. I have a bunch of my baby related classes in May, my godson's baptism, our babymoon, Sevendust concert, and the little things such as two OB appointments and lots of regular work too! June is just as bad with a bachlorette party, a wedding, my baby shower, and maternity photos! So, as for the gluclose test. It was terrible for me! The orange liquid made me so nauseous that I could hardly keep it down. Then, I get a failing result! I was shocked because I generally am pretty healthy.  I was extremely upset the whole weekend. The good news is that I passed my second 3- hour exam which was monday so I don't have gestational diabetes. The Lord has truely blessed me! Although, my arms do look like I'm a drug addict. 5 pokes within 3 days. My iron was a bit down at my last appointment too. I think it's because I forgot to take my prenatal vitamin the day before because I already so nervous about my labs and I was only .3% down from where I was supposed to be. I have been eating lots of spinach in my salads to make up for my blood loss and iron levels.

How far along are you: 29 weeks - 3 days

How big is the baby: Butternut Squash (about 15.2 inches and 2.5 pounds) I can't believe how many more pounds he will probably grow in the next couple months!

Baby's Gender: It's a BOY!


Baby's Name: It's a secret ;)

Weight Gained: According to the visit on Friday, I have gained around 11 pounds total.

Clothes: I had to stay calm and relaxed before my second glucose test, so what's a woman to do besides shop! I found three shirts total and they are adorable. I also found two onesies that I couldn't resist (pictured below)

How are you feeling: Positively thrilled this week since I passed my second glucose test - a little bit hyper too but that may be because I'm slightly freaked out over my upcoming busy schedule!

Symptoms: Chiropractic day is finally here! Other than that, feeling good.

Cravings: Lemons in any form - raw, lemonade, lemon poppyseed muffins


How are you sleeping: I haven't got the terrible sleeping syndrome like some mom's so I'm very lucky. I want as much sleep as possible before my lovebug arrives!


Picture #1 - I thought this was fun... week 16 v.s week 29 

Picture #2 - Onesies!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment