Monday, March 31, 2014

Seven Months




                                                        I am 7-Months!

This is a late blog post because we are already a week into eight months. As you can see in the above picture, my beautiful boy is happy and growing so much. One of this top teeth has popped through and the other one is SO close. He can scoot along the floor quicker than you think, right into the dog food or cat water. He hasn't quite figured out to get up on his knees. He did do it once for a couple steps but realizes that he is faster at scooting. He has learned to wave bye-bye. It's so adorable. If he's sitting with Brad and I come out from another room he waves at me every time. 

The bad news is he has been suffering from a double ear infection so we are on antibiotics yet again to try to clear it up. Only two more doses. He's such a champ at taking medicine though. Seriously, amazing. He never cries and just sucks it right up. The worst part about ear infections is that he doesn't like to lay flat because it hurts. So, more than normal.. he does sleep in th bed with us. I even got him a little rail so he can't roll off. I actually love co-sleeping with him and probably will never go back. It has so many great benefits for him too that I can't complain. 




He's such a little ham, and loves the camera. This was at the doctor's office on his ear check day. He's such a good stander too! He can pull himself up and everything. It's adorable. Gah, I fully admit to being obsessed with him. 




I was gone for most of the day on a Sunday and just look at that smile when I got back home. Coming home to him makes being gone completely worth while. 




He thinks he's a mountain climber... er toilet paper climber. Don't get me wrong, he falls... a lot! But he's a champ. He cries for a bit and then it right back up doing the next daring stunt. I think falling is good for him. I don't want him to get hurt but I don't over protect him either. That's how they learn. I'm proud that he is doing so amazing for his age.




His beautiful godmother Christina got his these cute rocker pjs so I took this picture to show her. Just look at that expression! All I get out of it is "mom, get that camera out of my face!"




Isabel won some mustache stickers at school. I couldn't resist. He looks hilarious!!







We got a new van! It's awesome and although I feel like a loser driving a van, it's truly easier with the kiddos! Alaric gota  bigger car seat (see below photo with Castiel) and I was hitting his head on the roof every single time trying to get him in my car. But this makes my life so much easier. We bought it at a very good price from my friend (and Origami Owl mentor) Katie Jo. I am so thankful for this blessing. 




Here are some videos of Alaric laughing - it's adorable and hilarious. 





Here are a couple of the kitties. 




Also, the puppies. 







Also, just a few quick selfies of me. I cut off my hair. I LOVE it. Seriously.

That's about all she wrote folks! Look for the next installment of Alaric - Behind the Scenes. 

Peace and Love.









No comments:

Post a Comment