Wednesday, February 6, 2013

17 Weeks

How far along are you: 17 Weeks - 4 Days

How big is the baby: About the size of an onion!

Baby's Gender: We will find out on March 1st! 

Baby's Name: We aren't sharing quite yet.

Weight Gained: 2-3 pounds (again, I don't own a scale)

Clothes:  I finally gave in and bought maternity jeans. They are much more comfortable, I'll admit.

How are you feeling: I've been feeling really great actually! I finally got to start feeling him/her move and it's been AMAZING!

Symptoms: No symptoms this week. Feeling normal and good :)

Cravings: Nothing so far this week. I normally send the hubby out for something but this week I've been just eating whatever I can find around the house and leftovers.

How are you sleeping: Sleeping is kind of a pain because I get uncomfortable on my side all night but other than that... no complaints!

Disclaimer : I borrowed this lovely questionnaire from Kaycee. {timandkaycee.blogspot.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment