Tuesday, April 23, 2013

28 Weeks

It feels surreal that the 30 week mark is sneaking up on me. Hubby's birthday is tomorrow, and Friday is the dreaded glucose test. Although, I have recieved some reassurance from some other pregnant ladies that it isn't so bad. Doesn't mean I don't want it over with! I have been going baby shower shopping crazy on Etsy. I have a specific mustache vision in mind and I love planning stuff so it has been actually pretty fun for me. My mother is actually going to be hosting, and I have cute things to decorate with. Plus, it will be June and we can be outside if it's nice! I have been contacting photographers for maternity pictures and getting quotes. It's a lot more expensive than I hoped, but I believe I found one that will work for me. Baby moon in T-minus 23 days 20 hours. Can't wait!

How far along are you: 28 weeks - 3 days

How big is the baby: Iceburg Lettuce (14.8" and just over 2 lbs)

Baby's Gender: It's a BOY!

Baby's Name: It's a secret ;)

Weight Gained: I finally did step on a scale but it wasn't very scary. Staying pretty constant from my last 8-10 pound gain.

Clothes: I did finally try to do some shopping but it got expensive pretty quick. I found a lovely coral dress for the baptism, as well as a gray and white dress for my baby shower. I did buy one shirt at least. I spent $137 on just those three things!

How are you feeling: Just exhausted most of the time, and still kind of crabby but doing the best I can to stay positive and be nice to others. 

Symptoms: It's around chiropractic time so my back has been hurting a little bit, and that sharp pain on my upper right side still hurts when I sit too much.

Cravings: I was craving tacos this whole past week so I have had that a couple times.

How are you sleeping: It hasn't been too bad, I've been having trouble getting my brain to shut off at night when I first lay down. I also have to make multiple bathroom trips as he likes to push on my bladder.

Other: I haven't started a new crochet project yet but I'm sure I will this weekend while I'm sitting at the salon being bored. I have been watching Revenge which is such an addicting show! Castiel and I took a pic today too as he kept trying to be in the mirror pictures anyway.



No comments:

Post a Comment