Tuesday, June 18, 2013

36 Weeks

4 weeks to go!25 DAYS! I went and filled out my birth plan at the hospital last night. It was pretty easy. Just signing my life away in case anything happens. There was lots of family history questions that I couldn't answer, but at least Brad was there to answer about his family so I didn't have to try to guess. I definitely want the baby skin-to-skin with me as soon as he's out. I want to keep him away from the nursey as much as possible. I said no to medical students. I felt like it would be too personal to have extra people in the room while I deliver. I had also printed out a birth plan online and they put that with my file too. Wednesday are our maternity pictures and Friday is yet another doctor appointment plus I am in the office all day. I am getting really frustrated and exhausted with being so busy all the time. I'm supposed to be taking one nap a day, that's a joke. Thank God for my mother who took Isabel overnight last night so I could relax and sleep in a  tiny bit this morning. I was able to at least take a bath and lay in bed and read for awhile. A very rare luxery! I'm getting very anxious for him to be here. I can't wait to hold him and see him for the first time.

How far along are you: 36 weeks - 3 days

How big is the baby: Coconut (approximately 18.7 inches from head to heel and around 6 pounds!)

Baby's Gender: It's a BOY!


Baby's Name: The second letter clue would be... L

Weight Gained: 21 pounds

Clothes: It has finally been nice enough out to enjoy some of my dresses. They are so much more comfortable than jeans.

How are you feeling: I'm under a lot of work stress lately so very exhausted. I haven't had much "me" time lately and I need it asap.

Cravings: Sunny D

How are you sleeping: Sleeping? Who does that? I can't get comfortable anymore. I can't wait to sleep on my back!

No comments:

Post a Comment