Tuesday, March 12, 2013

22 Weeks

How far along are you: 22 weeks - 3 days

How big is the baby: He is papaya-sized this week about 10.9 inches long! He must have had a growth spurt because I went from hardly showing to having eaten a basketball over night. I'm just waiting for my belly button to pop!

Baby's Gender: It's a BOY!

Baby's Name: We have chosen but aren't sharing it yet.

Weight Gained: Still staying pretty constant at this point.

Clothes: Longer shirts work better, but I'm loving showing off my bump!

How are you feeling: I've been feeling pretty good this week. I get sore from sitting all day long, so I try to spend time walking around the house on my breaks.

Symptoms: None - feeling pretty fabulous.

Cravings: Chocolate Milk, Salad & sauce-less spaghetti.

How are you sleeping: I still have the weirdest dreams that make no sense, but I have been lucky enough to be sleeping pretty well.

Disclaimer : I borrowed this lovely questionnaire from Kaycee. {timandkaycee.blogspot.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment