Sunday, August 25, 2013

Alaric's Baptism + Other Randoms

We had Alaric's baptism today at First Lutheran Church in Mandan, North Dakota. It couldn't have went more flawless. I am so thankful! He slept the whole first half of the service and didn't even wake up when the pastor put water on him. He did wake up when he was being walked down the aisle but he didn't cry even then. He was so adorable in his suit. 
Our Family (slightly blurry for some reason)

With my bestie, Marlana

My (Marissa's) side of the family

My (Marissa's) parents
Brad's side of the family
The pastor who baptized Alaric
Our wonderful sponsors - Christina (left) & Tessa (right)
Marlana + Alaric


Mommy + Alaric


In other news, we had some more bath time. It's finally going better and he doesn't cry anymore. 


I love this picture because he's so squished up.


Also, Castiel can't resist getting attention. My three boys :)






Isabel had her first day of kindergarten this week. She's loving it. 


I don't really have any news for you this week dear friends, just lots of pictures! Thanks for reading =)


No comments:

Post a Comment