Tuesday, April 9, 2013

26 Weeks

Sill counting down the days until our baby-moon. I'm really antsy for a mini-vacation. I'm been feeling better this week emotional-wise. I feel I am handling it better at least. My belly button still hasn't popped and I really wish it would. I'm going to be one of those weird people who never pops. I have my glucose test coming up on the 26th which I'm not looking forward too. I booked it bright and early so I can get it over with! Also... this is the last week of my second trimester. Oh how time flies.

How far along are you: 26 weeks - 3 days

How big is the baby: Eggplant

Baby's Gender: It's a BOY!

Baby's Name: It's a secret ;)

Weight Gained: 8-ish pounds

Clothes: I still want to do some shopping. My mom got me this shirt and it's really cute. I love the scrunchy sides. I want more maternity clothes just because they are so comfy. I never thought I'd say that but feeling uncomfortable a lot lately!

How are you feeling: I'm sore this week from crawling around the floor making tie blankets (see below) but other than that, much better than last week.

Symptoms: I get this pain in my upper right belly when I sit for so long all day which is apparently nothing to worry about but it's still awful and takes a couple hours to wear off.

Cravings: plain spaghetti, confetti cake & veggie sandwiches

How are you sleeping: The dreams are the worse part - a lot of time they don't make sense in the morning and I'm still tired when I wake up  because they are so vivid.

Other: I spent the weekend making some tie blankets. The owl one was just for myself because my old one was probably 7 years old already and looking pretty ragged. The other one I made for Castiel so that when he stays at my friend's house while we are on our baby-moon he will have something that smells like home. The one side of his is forest green and the other is paw prints. It's pretty adorable and he loves it.

 

Disclaimer : I borrowed this lovely questionnaire from Kaycee. {timandkaycee.blogspot.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment