Monday, July 22, 2013

41 Weeks

1 week overdue! It's not that I wasn't the one who said I would go over my due date, but this is getting a little ridiculous. I don't mind waiting but I am sick to death of everyone saying "so, no baby yet?" - Obviously.Not. I worked an entire week past my due date, but I am happy to be done for now. I am off starting Monday for 12 weeks. I've been drinking 100% pineapple juice all weekend to try to induce labor among other natural methods. On Monday, I have another chiropractor appointment and I need to stop at the bank. I plan on just doing some last minute stuff this week because I mean really... how much longer could it really be?! Other than that, I haven't been doing much. Hubby and I watched Dexter Season 7, I've been reading a ton of books, taking about three baths a day, and just all around trying to relax. 



How far along are you: 41 weeks - 2 days

How big is the baby: Watermelon (approximately 20.28 inches from head to heel and around 8 pounds!)
 
Baby's Gender: It's a BOY


 
Baby's Name: 



Weight Gained: 24.5 pounds (I lost a couple pounds from my last appointment)

Clothes: I just stay in my yoga pants and whatever shirt seems comfortable.

How are you feeling: I'm still nesting and the house always looks spotless. Thanks to the hubby for handling the gross stuff that I won't do like the bathtub and kitty bowls. 




Cravings: I've been eating lots of spaghetti, but that may be more of a laziness thing than an actual craving. 

How are you sleeping: It's been getting worse. I love sleeping, but my hips hurt and I'm always rolling from side to side trying to get comfortable. 


Laziest Kitties EVER

No comments:

Post a Comment